Architecture & Interiors
Giuliani Associates Architects
Haley and Aldrich
Detailed Description of the Project:
Giuliani Associates and RDK were retained by United Airlines to provide investigative survey, design, and construction phase services for major renovations of Terminal C – Pier B at Logan International Airport. The work, completed as part of the TWA relocation project, permitted consolidation of United’s operations into one centralized area within Terminal C. Services included Programming, Architecture, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Communication and Electrical Engineering design to renovate and build-out the following areas:
- Ramp Area. (35,000 SF)
- Conversion of storage space into an automated outbound baggage room. (12,000 SF)
- Upgrades to holdroom / concourse spaces. (60,000 SF)
- Installation of new Passenger Boarding Bridges and renovations to existing Passenger Boarding Bridges.
- New baggage handling equipment.
- Construction of new and renovated toilet facilities.
- Construction of a new Red Carpet Club. (5,500 SF)